DE_aztec DE_aztec

Very Very Good One

I like this one,out of all stick fighter related flash(Madness Apotheosis is my second favorite) easily best cs flash, very nice speial effect and crazy character. U named sound like chinese, also seems like u are a big cs fan. We all know 99% of people play cs are in fact azn, and those who isn't play azn play unreal and halo.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

This one is best of all

In my opition I think this flash is better then all 1000+ flash I seen or play in newground. This one is trutrly as near perfection as possible, can't wail till Matrix still has you coming out, the menu is aresome.

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

One word ARESOME !

This is probably the bests Final Fantasy Flash I seen so far, I liked this better than FF random battle and FF A+, mix with so many jokes not only FF but others as well, u see. Score is bit too low, this is easily worth 4.00+

Toonimated responds:

yay! keep on voting! ;)

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

dude..

this defenetly could be better, but everything has its limits right? Like this movie its 5mb and dats a limit.

Omaha. Omaha.

needs work

there is still things u need to improve on. If you do dat u might get a higher score.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3

Cool

this is a real good sprite movie. It looks like you putted a lot of effort in this one.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

U Stolen this Account

I had good reason to believe U stolen His account, first why this flash is 10 times smaller then first one? And why Will is not part of this? To Prove if u not stolen, then updated U SITE, said u post banana2, otherwise U will prove as stolen indeed, there's just no way this will suck so bad, is like watching the old Star Wars compare the New one crap one. If u did not stolen and u the origianlc creator, then is big shame on U, for making this horrible sequel flash.

Hamville Tragedies 2 Hamville Tragedies 2

I seen this b4

WTF, I this somewhere in NG before?

RoadKill-Rat responds:

Yea, you probably have. I said that i improved a few small things and if tom fulp were to delete the other one, thats fine with me. Read the paragraph before you watch. Hope besides that you enjoyed it.

Space Boy Episode I Space Boy Episode I

SO COOL ! And Cute ;p !

This flash is cool as well cute, must watch !